Enjoy your stay with us and enjoy the camaraderie and spirit of our Club at what we reckon is the best alpine resort in Australia!
Asgaard is a convivial, family-orientated ski lodge. For most of us, it is our home away from home, especially during the winter season. It is a place to have fun, to enjoy the company of family and friends and to enjoy a relaxing family holiday.
We value our Membership, take care of our Lodge and are respectful of the rights of our fellow Members and Guests to enjoy their own time in the Lodge. For all Members and Guests, we recognise that we are responsible for our behaviour, for adherence to our Club Rules and values.
Asgaard is for the shared enjoyment of everyone
Treat the Lodge as you would your own home. Understand that we are all different. Be as tolerant of noise and excitement as you are of the occasional need for quiet and privacy for some.
- We pride ourselves on being a family lodge and appreciate when young children are appropriately supervised
- Rude, aggressive, intoxicated behaviour or offensive language will not be tolerated
- Members and Guests are expected to adhere to: “if you mess it up, you clean it up”
- Be responsible for the security of your personal property and respectful of the property of others
- We ask that you alert the Managers of any concerns, illness, injury or safety hazard
- IN ANY emergency YOU MUST FOLLOW THE DIRECTION OF THE ASGAARD MANAGERS